<body>
♥ Dont you know ?

Why cant you see th truth ? i love you boy , i love you ...
<body>
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Title of th lifestory:

Heyy peepos! (:
Heyy! i can't sleep ): Dats the main thing. BUt! I DON'T knw what to post (: Hehehe! Well, switch on the computer bcos i wanna websms people (: Hahaha! I wanna save my prepaid luuhrs. Prepaid dah nk habis.. SAd kanns? I knw! No nid tell :P WELL,, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST! MAYBE TOMORROW I'LL CONTINUE THIS POST AYYE! Adious!

8:41 AM♥





Stare what Stare ?
Not happy with my blog or with my sayings, just close it! Bye! And don't ever come back if you don't like it. I dun wish to see or let you read at my blog (: Its all much appreciated (:
bold underline italic strikeout strong

credits: ♥
inspiration: Taylor Swift - You belong with me

Profile:D
Im Hezlynne (:
So basically, i'm Hezlynne. Love being called as Lynne and Hazel (: A loving and caring girl. And hell yeah its my own bloody problem if i wanna change this or not! You dun have to interfere anymore okayy. We are nothing already. And hell yeah i've forgoten about you. You made me pissed, so you desereve this. Hate me luhh! Hate me for all you want! :D

Tag:D
cbox or shoutmix.

ShoutMix chat widget

Moozic:D

Links :D
tag if you want to be linked.

♥ Dalila
♥ Sholeha
♥ Kak Khairiyah
♥ Haziq
♥ Kak Wirdy
♥ Kak Ain
♥ Shahrul
♥ Nini Hizriani
♥ Amira
♥ Diniah
♥ Dafinah
♥ Umairah
♥ Shazirah
♥ Danial
♥ Vivian
♥ Aida
♥ Blog melayu saya (:
♥ Rahul (:
Archives:D